Personalized Washington Dental Services
Combining Time-Tested Therapies with Modern Technology for Outstanding Dental Care
Dr. Mace consistently provides quality, comprehensive dental care to optimize oral wellness. His dedication to postgraduate education allows him to offer proven general and preventive, cosmetic, restorative, and prosthetic dental therapies performed with precision, skill, and an unwavering attention to detail. We use high-quality materials, modern instrumentation, and cutting-edge technology to bring you the best of modern dentistry.
Dr. Mace is a member and restorative advisor of the Gateway chapter of the Seattle Study Club. Some of the top dentists and dental specialists from the St. Louis area are members of this study club due to its philosophy of interdisciplinary care and dedication to outstanding continued education. If you have a complex case, we have a highly qualified team of specialists we can work with to ensure an outstanding result. We will always educate you about your treatment options, respect your decisions, and provide quality dental care that is in your best interest.
Changing Lives One Smile at a Time. You’ll appreciate our modern approach to dentistry combined with established therapies and a patient-focused philosophy.
General and Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry – One of the most challenging disciplines in dentistry is restoring a patient to health, esthetics, and comfort when their mouths are in need of rejuvenation. Dr. Mace has been trained by some of the brightest minds in dentistry and is able to provide reliable solutions to complex situations.
- TMJ Therapy – Dr. Mace has had extensive training in TMJ disorder (TMD) therapy, including classes at the famed Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study and the Tanner-Mahan Foundation. If you would benefit from appliance therapy, he’ll custom-make your orthotic, called a Tanner Appliance, in our office. If your TMJ needs exceed the training that Dr. Mace has received, he has a close relationship with several specialists that he can refer you to.
- Periodontal Program – Using a state-of-the-art, voice-activated periodontal charting system helps us accurately assess your gum tissue and track changes over time. For severe cases of periodontal disease, we’ll refer you to a trusted specialist to ensure you receive the care you need. Dr. Mace believes in the use of trained and licensed hygienists to care for his patients preventive and periodontal needs.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy – To treat sleep apnea in patients who are unable to tolerate a CPAP, we use the Clear Way oral appliance by Great Lakes Orthodontics. Dr. Mace prefers that all patients who have sleep apnea be evaluated by a local neurologist who specializes in sleep disorders to see if this type of appliance is indicated for you.
- Endodontic Therapy (root canal therapy)
- Porcelain Veneers
- Professional Teeth Whitening – We offer Zoom! Whitening in our office and Opalescence for at-home whitening.
- Cosmetic Bonding and Contouring
- Smile Makeovers-This is when all aspects of an individuals smile are evaluated, analyzed and discussed. Treatment involved is highly individualized based on the desires and opinions of the patient. For example, a patient may choose to have his teeth whitened, have veneers placed, and have a new crown fabricated to replace an old, unsightly one.
- Crown and Bridgework
- Dentures and Partials
- Dental Implants –Whether due to trauma or dental disease, the loss of teeth can be uncomfortable and debilitating. Fortunately, dental implants have revolutionized our approach to these situations and can provide solutions that are long-lasting, cosmetically pleasing, and function like natural teeth. Implants can be utilized to replace a single tooth or can be used to replace all of the teeth instead of dentures. To provide you with the specialized care you deserve, we have a relationship with a trusted periodontist (www.stlouisdentalimplants.com) who excels in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Mace has restored hundreds of implants during his career and has had extensive training in designing a functional and cosmetically pleasing result for your implant needs.
Technologies and Patient Comforts
- Intraoral Photos
- Chairside Monitors
- Digital Radiography (to minimize radiation exposure)
- Digital Imaging
- Diagnostic Wax Ups
- Gentle Injections
- Soothing Environment
- Patient Communication
- TVs and headphones for movies and music
- Velscope oral cancer screening